The commitment of the Godfather or the Godmother
- In continuation of the philosophy and discipline that animates Sri Aurobindo Yoga Mandir, each godfather or godmother agrees to be the godfather or godmother of ALL children and young people.
- Each godfather or godmother undertakes to economically support the schooling or studies of a child or young person and to carry him in his heart without expecting of any kind with regard to this child or this young person, or of all others.
- Each godfather or godmother undertakes, in the spirit of karma-yoga, to act for free, to give without consideration, to love without return.
- Each godfather and godmother undertakes to go to the end of schooling or studies of the child or young person. Of course, Sri Aurobindo Yoga Mandir is aware that the economic situation of the sponsor can evolve and change.
If a godfather or a godmother can no longer assume his support, the godfather or godmother undertakes to find someone who can take over and thus continue his work until the end.
- Each godfather and godmother agree at the same time to assume a sponsor membership of 10 € per year to the Children of Ram who manages the whole sponsorship system of Sri Aurobindo Yoga Mandir and ensures follow-up.
- Each sponsor agrees to have the same attitude with all children and to let children and young people know nothing about this reality of sponsorship.
SAYM and Ram’s Children Commitment
- The SAYM and the Children of Ram undertake to regularly provide, at least once a year, around the Nepalese and school New Years, information on all the children sponsored.
- They undertake to insure (MAÏF Insurance) each godfather and godmother within the framework of associative activities in France but also for their trip to Nepal as godfather and godmother.
- They undertake to give all the information necessary to facilitate the stays in Nepal of each godfather and godmother and to welcome them at Kathmandu airport to take them to the ashram. Returns to the airport, in light of everyone’s freedom of stay, are the responsibility of the sponsor.
Sign the Charter
It acts as a contract between the godfather or godmother, the Sri Aurobindo Yoga Mandir and the Children of Ram
We invite you to download the Charter, read it again, even meditate on it, sign it,
then send it to us by post to:
The Children of Ram
20 Rue des Acacias
© Abel Millot — © Les Enfants de Ram — © Sri Aurobindo Yoga Mandir — © Auronepal Travel & Trek — Janvier 2020